Friday, January 23, 2015

Brad

Thank you so very much Brad for sharing your story. You are such a great inspiration. God has some huge plans for your life. Keep being who God has called you to be.

“I was put in foster care at age 3.
I was in many foster homes all my life and then I was adopted at age 16.

At 15 I got really sick and spent a lot of time in the hospital. That was pretty hard because I was just getting to know a new family and they never really knew if I was just faking it or if I was really sick.

After a while I was diagnosed with lupus. I went through nine months of chemo.
As a result of the chemo, my lupus is in remission and I’m doing pretty good.

What I've learned most is just to live a life that I'm proud of and that God's proud of.

Someday I want to adopt a kid.”
~ Brad (OH)

No comments:

Post a Comment