Saturday, January 17, 2015

Miracle

Wow. What an amazing story Mr. Withrow has. I’m so thankful to know him. He shines the love of God so brightly and is such an encourager! Doctors said he’d never walk again. But he overcame that and is a walking miracle today. Thank you Mr. Withrow for being the person that God has called you to be.

“I was an athlete. I thought I'd be in pro-football.

When I was 20 I had a car accident that took my life.
I was actually pronounced dead and was brought back to life. 

I was in the hospital for 3 months.
I had such injuries I knew pretty much right away that I'd never play again.

There were 2 others in the car and we all survived but were pretty messed up.
I still keep in contact with both of them, we’re good friends.

I was brought up with a church background and in a godly home but I got away from that and being an athlete was my idol.

Even though I still love sports it doesn't consume me anymore and I now put God first.”

~Mr. Withrow (OH)








No comments:

Post a Comment