Saturday, November 1, 2014

Encouragement

Hey Amazing People!
My goal with starting this blog is to encourage you to be the best that you can be and to inspire you to reach out and go after your dreams! 

So, I should probably start out by telling you a little about myself, like that my name is Johanna and the fact that I say awesome way too much. I say awesome as much as the average teenager says “like” which is a lot! Something else you should probably know is that I am a teenager ;) 

Enough about myself, I want you to understand that no matter what anyone has told you, your life matters and you CAN make a difference. I truly believe that you can change the world, and I am here to cheer you on! 

I have something to tell you: You were born to shine. Did you know that every move you make matters? Hard to believe, I know, but it’s the truth. Do you know that a butterfly can flap it’s wings once and set molecules of air in motion, which will move other molecules of air, in turn moving more molecules of air - eventually capable of starting a hurricane on the other side of the planet. Crazy to think about... 

You know, if a flap of a butterfly’s wings is capable of starting a hurricane, think of the difference that our words make... I want to be someone who encourages you with the words I speak (or should I say write). I plan to be that cheerleader that says: “YOU GO! I believe in you even when no one else does! You are a winner!!” 

Here’s one of my very favorite quotes: “Where there’s life, there’s hope.”  No matter how helpless life seems right now, I want you to know that I believe in you, you are more than what they’ve said you are. You are a winner and I want you to know that no matter how messy your life may be, there IS hope. Keep your head up because the sun is coming out!

6 comments:

  1. Great post, Johanna! Thank you for starting this blog. I look forward to reading it. :) I feel pretty privileged to be your first follower. :) Passing the word about your blog along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Aidyl! I wouldn't have this blog without your help getting it setup and I'm so thankful that I have you as a blogger to look up to! You sure have set the standards high and I appreciate that!! Keep up the Great work! Remember that Everything you do makes a difference no matter how big or how small it may be!

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! So glad you're starting a blog! Its off to a great start. You're an inspiring person, Keep it up! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abby! Thank you for your sweet and encouraging comment! Thank you for being a difference maker! I want you to know that I'm Super excited about cheering you on as you change the lives of so many with your beautiful smile and caring heart!!! Way to go, Abby!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to reading your inspiring words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Michelle, I really look forward to being able to encourage you as you encourage so many others each and every day with your amazing bubbly and outgoing personality!! You sure do know how to make all those around you feel loved and welcome!!! Thank you for being who you are!!

      Delete