Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Wow. I have so, so incredibly much to be thankful for. Since I couldn’t write down all that I’m thankful for even if I had all day,  I’ve decided to just write down 33 things because three is a wonderful number.

(In no particular order)

I’m thankful for...

1. God, and all that He has taught me this year.
2. My family which is full of unconditional love.
3. ThreeLife Church and all my amazing friends that I get to call my family.
4. Friends, both near and far away.
5. My bright room. (It’s hard to be sad in such a happy room!)

6. Family trips, family meals, family movie nights, and family meetings.
7. All you awesome people that read my blog, (and all those who have yet to be converted.)
8. Texting and emailing.
9. Writing cards.
10. Singing with my cousin/best friend and getting to see her every day. Just amazing.

11. Reading Zig Ziglar books.
12. My awesome prayer warrior parents who pray for me every day.
13. Jokes that make me laugh more than they should. (Why did the chicken cross the road? - To get to the other side. Hahahaha that one just kills me every time.)
14. My Thankful Wall in my room.
15. The Rhye family: Pastor Josh, Miss Amanda, Khyler and little Miss Pretty Flower, who will grace the world with her presence very soon.

16. My ThreeLife T-shirts that make me so happy every time I wear them.
17. The fact that every persons’ story matters. 
18. Hugs from my little cousins.
19. Sisters who encourage me.
20. Brothers who eat lots of food.

21. Colorful pillows, curtains, and paintings.
22. Doctors with a sense of humor (they said I should be well by now.) {Followed by this dialogue: “Hahahaha. That’s a good one.” “If you have a sick sense of humor.” get it?}
23. Having my cousins live right next door. Ahhh, truly a dream come true.
24. Brightly colored laundry detergent dispensers. Thank you to whoever decided that laundry detergent dispenser should be bright and happy.

25. Helen Keller, and how she inspires me with her words.
26. Howe Insurance Services, and the great leaders by whom I’m surrounded.
27. The experience of being stuck in an elevator with my older brother Logan! (Getting stuck on an elevator is just funny on so many levels. We were stuck 45 minutes, but we didn’t let it get us down. Sorry, I was going to make a funny pun about the elevator, I just haven’t come up with any yet.)

28. Having the opportunity to hear Rory Vaden speak.
29. Pumpkin Spice Candles.
30. Baking pumpkin cookies, and Andes mint chocolate cookies (to. die. for.)
31. My sister who just baked 8. Yes, 8, beautiful pies.
32. Sparkles on everything!
33. My ThreeLife friends flying up from Georgia to surprise me.


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Nice! Just when I thought you weren't going anywhere with that elevator story, you opened up with at least 3 puns!
    Everything else is great stuff to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Logan, you didn't think I was going anywhere with my story?
      You need more faith in me bro! Sorry for the snarky reply, but you just pushed the wrong buttons.
      I wouldn't reply to this comment if I were you because it can only down from here. ;-)
      You're the bestest, Logan!

      Delete